STIHL TS 440 350mm (14") 3.2kW Concrete Cut-Off Saw
Frequently Purchased Together
This item: STIHL TS 440 350mm (14") 3.2kW Concrete Cut-Off Saw $1,999.00
Price for Selected Items:
Innovative cut-off machine for 350 mm cutting wheels. With extended guard adjustment and STIHL QuickStop wheel brake. The extended guard adjustment makes cut guidance significantly easier when cutting pipes, in corners and wall sections where space is limited. Fitted with electronic water control, a long-life air filter system for a long filter service life, and anti-vibration system as standard. Effortless start-up thanks to STIHL ElastoStart and a fuel-efficient 2-MIX engine. Machine supplied with abrasive wheel as standard.
- STIHL QuickStop wheel brake
- The TS 440 is designed to allow extended guard adjustability so that the cutting wheel is exposed at the top. This expanded guard adjustability is made possible by STIHL QuickStop wheel brake technology capable of stopping the rotation of the cutting wheel in fractions of a second if kickback occurs.
- Two-stage belt drive
- Thanks to a two-stage belt drive, the TS 440 is characterized by a high torque on the cutting wheel. It allows the users to apply higher feed force while reducing the chance of bogging the engine.
- STIHL 2-MIX Engine
- The new 2-MIX engine features an advanced stratified charge system that boosts power, whilst reducing consumption and pollution, significantly lowering unburned hydrocarbons in the exhaust. The result is a cleaner, more fuel efficient engine
- Long-life air filter system (cyclone air routing)
- The long-life air filter system with cyclone air routing ensures that 80% of dust particles are separated and transported out into the surrounding air.
- STIHL Anti-vibration system
- Buffer and spring elements reduce the transmission of engine vibrations to the operator's arms and hands. This makes free-hand cutting much less strenuous.
- Decompression valve
- The decompression valve is part of the easy start-system. The valve reduces pressure in the cylinder which means less effort is required to start the engine.
- Manual fuel pump (Purger)
- If your petrol driven equipment has a manual fuel pump, you can reduce the number of starting strokes by about 40% if you operate the pump a few times before starting up. This speeds up the supply of sufficient fuel to start up.
- This standard or retrofitted starter grip allows smooth starting without abrupt power Peaks, making starting the machine considerably easier.
- Ergonomic grip position
- The modern, ergonomic design allows each user to work with an optimal grip position. The loop handle facilitates excellent cutting comfort in any working position.
- Displacment: 66.7cm
- Power output: 3.2kW
- Weight: 11.1kg
- Tank volume: 710ml
- Max. cutting depth: 125mm
- Cut-Off Wheel: 350mm