SpillFix FX50L 50L Universal Coir Organic Absorbent
An eco-friendly, fast acting, high absorbancy coir product for safe and efficient cleanup of liquid spills.
Spillfix can absorb up to 5 times its own weight in liquids. It is faster acting than other absorbents - absorbing 90% capacity in under 10 minutes.
- Coir is a natural and renewable resource that is free of any chemicals and toxins, produced as a by-product when coconut husks are processed
- The coir is washed, heat treated, screened and graded to a unique absorbent specification before being packed
- Spillfix Universal Organic Absorbent is consistent and uniform in texture and is a completely homogenous material composed of millions of capilliary micro-sponges
- It demonstrates a preference for hydrocarbons (e.g. oil) over water and will remove hydrocarbons from an oil / water emulsion making it suitable for emergency road response application
- Spillfix is a highly stable absorbent that is suitable for use in a wide range of hazardous spill applications including acids & caustics. The inert nature of the media does not cause any reaction with unstable liquid chemicals
- It has been tested to the USEPA Leachate standards for landfill disposal (always check with local authorities). It is biologically stable and free of harmful micro-organisms. When absorbed media is disposed of, it provides a perfect environment for the development of bio-degrading organisms that can oxidise contaminated waste
NOTE: Image for reference purposes only. Item only includes 1 Bag of Absorbent as per title description.