Milwaukee 49560722 54mm (2-1/8") Hole Dozer Carbide Bi-Metal Hole Saw
MILWAUKEE HOLE DOZER with Carbide Teeth hole saws provide 50X Life in Extreme Multi-Material cutting applications when compared to bi-metal hole saws while cutting in high RPM. Built utilising a tough carbide grade combined with a durable 4TPI design, yielding the best tooth durability and longest life in Stainless Steel, Abrasive Materials and Fastener Embedded Wood. With a Thermoset Coating to reduce friction and drag during cutting, users benefit from faster cutting and increased cordless efficiency. Slug removal is made easy with the Plug Jack T-Slot's. Plug Jack enhanced user productivity by providing best access and leverage to remove material slugs. HOLE DOZER with Carbide Teeth are made in USA.
- Carbide Tooth Design - 4TPI Carbide Tooth Design gives Best Durability and Longest Life in Extreme Applications
- Fastest Cutting Thermoset Pain Coating - Thermoset Coating reduces friction and drag, increasing overall speed and cordless efficiencies.
- Best Productivity Plug Jack Slots - Plug-Jack T-Slot’s enhance user productivity by providing best access and leverage to remove material slugs
- Made in USA
- TPI (TOOTH PER INCH): 4
- MATERIAL: Wood with Nails, Plaster, Cement Board, Fiberglass, Stainless Steel and Bitumen Flashing
- DIAMETER: 54mm (2-1/8")
(1) 54mm HOLE DOZER with CARBIDE TEETH