Frequently Purchased Together
This item: Makinex GEN-10P-AU-240-20 10kVA 415V 3-Phase Honda GX390 Petrol Generator $4,949.00
Price for Selected Items:
Light, portable 10kVA 240/415V three-phase generator
Powering multiple machines at job sites doesn’t get any easier. This light, compact 10 kVA petrol generator conveniently powers single phase and 3-phase equipment at the same time.
The 10kVA 240/415V generator is ideal for professionals in the construction and flooring industries. Suitable for use in rental yards, construction sites, and rural areas, it provides a convenient, compact, portable way to power 240V single phase and 415V three phase equipment.
Weighing a little more than 100 kilos you can have the 10kVA generator off your truck and in position where it is needed, with no fuss at all. Designed with advanced magnetic flux alternator technology the generator produces power from a much smaller package than competitive generators with the same rating.
This light, compact 10kVA petrol generator packs a big punch for its small size. It simultaneously powers two single phase tools up to 15A and one three-phase 11A/415V machine. And with power outlets included as standard, there is no messing with voltage switches, just plug in and go.
Top reasons for choosing Makinex generators
- All Makinex products are designed and built to endure the rigors of the rental market.
- Advanced alternator tech saves 15% fuel versus similar generators using the same engine.
- Makinex stands behind its products with technical support, servicing and spares.
- Designed for maximum convenience and ease for concrete, masonry and flooring pros.
Challenges on the Job
- Waiting for electrician to hook up 3-phase power
- Getting the required power close to your work
- Lifting heavy generators on and off vehicles
- Moving generators around a job site easily
- Light, portable 10kVA 240V/415V 3-phase generator
- 15% more power than competitors using same engine
- 3-phase and single phase outlets on same machine
- Power multiple medium-duty tools at the same time
- High frequency and induction load gear compatible
- Fold down handle makes it easy to move and store
- Large wheels for maneuverability around job site
|Voltage||240V Single Phase; 415V Three Phase|
|Max output||8,000W / 10kVA|
|Rated power factor||0.8|
|Max Amps single phase||15A @ 240V|
|Max Amps three phase||11A @ 415V 3Θ|
|Sockets provided||2 x 15A single phase + 1 x 20A 3 phase sockets both with RCBO protection|
|Noise level (7m)||No load - 72 50% load - 76DB 100% load - 78DB|
|Engine type||Single cylinder air cooled petrol|
|Engine model||Honda gx390|
|Starting system||Pull start|
|Fuel economy||2.4 L/H @ 50% load|
|Dimensions||598mm(L) x 609mm(W) x 1162mm(H)|