Frequently Purchased Together
This item: Christie Engineering CHPD-78 78mm 1.3HP Honda GX35 Petrol Post Driver $1,980.00
Price for Selected Items:
This post driver has recently been developed by Christie Engineering and manufactured by us for the harsh Australian environment. The CHPD78 replaces the CHPD73 model. It is extremely lightweight and portable while being powerful enough to drive a star or Y steel picket post into the hardest ground in a matter of seconds. The CHPD78 also has the capacity to drive larger section posts including Waratah MaxY, Clipex BEEFY, 50X50 timber and pipe to 65NB (without any adapters). The design enables the operator to move along a fence line with ease much faster than traditional air and hydraulic driven units. All internal components are manufactured from the highest quality precision machined materials to give the longest tool life possible. The harsh hammering action is isolated from the operator via spring cushioned handles allowing many hours of fatigue free operation even by commercial operators. The power plant is the ultra-reliable Honda GX35 1.0kW motor boasting 3 year Australia wide warranty. The post driver now also carries a 3 year major parts failure warranty (Excludes normal wear).There are two versions of this machine, standard CHPD52 and Maxi CHP78. The maxi will take up to 76mm posts, an adaptor can be inserted to reduce internal diameter to standard size. See brochure for details.
Potential buyers be aware that there are other cheaper versions on the market that look very similar to our unit. Christie Engineering and our post drivers are in no way affiliated with Rhino in the USA, or Horsley Wholesale in Australia.
If it’s not stamped “Christie”, it’s not one of ours. We are Engineers and innovators, manufacturers of reliable, quality equipment that we design, we do not make copies.
- Lightweight design, powerful hammer action with ergonomic design and isolated handles
- CNC machined body from Cast high strength heat treated aluminium for a long service life with stainless steel screws that will never rust
- High quality sealed bearings are used in all internal rotating components
- Genuine Honda GX35 4-stroke Motor with 3 years warranty
- Precision tool to revolutionise fencing
- Australian made by Christie Engineering Pty. Ltd
- Registered design: 201111227
- Mechanised fence post driver used for driving in Star and Y configuration posts, ground rods and guide posts. Something that every farmer or fencing contractor needs.
- Ideal for temporary fencing in remote areas.
|Blows Per Minute||1720|
|KW||1.0 (1.3HP) at 7,000 rpm 4-stroke, overhead cam Trigger throttle with integrated stop button Spring isolated hand grips|
|Fuel Consumption||0.71 L/h at 7,000 rpm Meets strictest worldwide emission and noise req.|
|Starting System||recoil (pull start)|
|Rating||Continuous use on standard posts|
|Engine Warranty||3 Year genuine Honda warranty|
|Post Driver Warranty||12 months parts failure|
|Noise Level||>100dB Hearing protection required|