BT Engineering BSAWH 350mm (14") Honda Petrol Brick Saw
Rugged Australian-Made Work Tools
- Exclusive Water Button Control- Less mess and no waste. With the saw running you simply line up your mark on the brick, press the button and cut. The button also locks down to leave both hands free when using the foot pedal
- Mobile Stand - Lift and move as required. Large tyres allow one person to load, unload and move around the site with ease.
- Clear Sight Lines - BT Saws eliminate the annoying and dangerous problem of not having a full view of your work while cutting. Placement of the bearing housing and drive belts allow an unrestricted view of the work area.
- Engineering - BT Saws are made to service the heavy demands of the building and hire industries. Feature packed with big 30mm carriage bearings and 72mm work head bearings. Made tough for years of work.
- Superior Finish - Full zinc plate finish for long-term resistance to rust and corrosion.
- Mitre Guide - All BT Bricksaws come with a heavy duty, fully adjustable mitre guide.
- Length: 1100mm
- Width: 660mm
- Height: 1350mm
- Weight: 85kg
- Length: 310mm
- Width: 440mm
Depth of Cut:
- 14" - 125mm
- 16" 145mm
Length of Cut:
- 14" - 500mm
- 16" - 510mm