Frequently Purchased Together
This item: Westinghouse WHXC7000 8.8kVA 7000W Portable 4-Stroke Petrol Generator $1,599.00
Price for Selected Items:
Building on the success of Westinghouse portable electric generators in the USA, we are proud to offer a brand new range of portable generators designed specifically for the Australian market. These units have been developed from the ground up to meet the demanding operating conditions and safety regulations unique to Australia. When you need portable back-up power for your home or workplace, or a portable power supply on your farm or job site, Westinghouse has a portable generator that’s right for you.
Westinghouse portable generators come fully loaded with a unique combination of high quality features, altogether offering you superior value for money. Each component has been carefully designed and manufactured to optimise its contribution to the performance, reliability and safety of the overall unit. The innovation you expect from Westinghouse is clearly evident in these state-of-the-art portable generators that have redefined the industry’s benchmark. Your choice is easy - select from the richly equipped Utility Series or opt for the ultimate safety offered by the WH&S compliant Professional Series.The Professional Series of Westinghouse generators offer users the highest levels of safety and portability in compliance with Australian WH&S regulations. An RCD safety switch and weatherproof outlet(s) protect against electric shock. Lifting handles and all-terrain wheels provide enhanced mobility.
- Advanced 4-Stroke Engine The reliable heart powering each Westinghouse generator is a high output, fuel efficient, overhead valve (OHV), air-cooled petrol engine.
- Low Oil Shutdown To safeguard your investment, all models are fitted with an automatic shutdown system that is triggered in the event of low engine oil level.
- The best protection money can buy. The RCD safety switch protects against 240 Volt electric shock that can cause serious injury or death. Electrical Circuit Breakers Overload protection of the generator’s 240 Volt and 12 Volt electrical systems is reliably provided by quick acting circuit breakers.
- Weatherproof Outlets* Single or twin 240 Volt, 15 Amp outlets are provided for connecting either standard plugs or heavy-duty weatherproof IP66 plugs.
- Weather Resistant Outlets Twin 240 Volt, 15 Amp outlets are provided for connecting standard 10 Amp or 15 Amp plugs.
- 12 V DC Socket Power your mobile phone, notebook computer or recreational device from the handy cigarette lighter type socket rated at 100 Watts.
- Plug & Play Just add petrol and you’re ready to go.
- Everything for your new Westinghouse generator is supplied in the carton. Some assembly required.
- Pulse-Flo Muffler Our generators are amongst the quietest thanks to the exclusive Pulse-Flo muffler, which also has a spark arrester for fire prevention.
- Anti-Vibration Mounts The engineered anti-vibration mounts isolate the engine and alternator from the frame to reduce noise emissions and transmitted dynamic loading.
- One Touch Electric Start** No need to look for the key. Your electric start generator can be up and running in seconds by pressing a single button.
- Maintenance Free Battery** Designed for maximum starting power and reliability, the compact 12 Volt battery is a sealed-for-life unit supplied as standard on electric start models.
- Refuel less often and keep running longer thanks to the large capacity fuel tank and the engine’s low fuel consumption.
- Fuel Level Gauge Never run out of fuel again thanks to the easy-to-read fuel gauge that’s fitted as standard on all of these Westinghouse portable generators.
- Easy Grip Fuel Cap The easy grip fuel cap can be handled even if wearing gloves while the builtin fuel strainer prevents the ingress of water and other contaminants.
- High Leverage Handles For operator comfort, the high leverage fold-down handles are fitted with antislip rubber grips and can be easily stored out of the way when not in use.
- Unique Features Colour Coded Touch Points Westinghouse portable generators are designed to be very easy to start. Simply follow the visual instructions marked on the unit that guide you to the yellow coloured touch points in their correct sequence.
- Oil Fill Plug / Dipstick Fuel Level Gauge Choke Lever Engine Control Switch Recoil Starter Handle Voltage Frequency Run Time Digital VFT Meter An innovative digital VFT meter displays the generator’s AC output voltage and frequency and also the total running hours.
- Puncture Proof Tyres No more annoying flat tyres to slow you down. Your generator is fitted with long wearing, puncture proof tyres mounted on impact resistant, rust proof wheels.
- Welded Steel Roll Frame For ease of handling and rugged protection against damage, all models are built with a heavy duty, fully-welded steel roll frame.
* Professional Series only. ** Electric start models only
- Maximum Power: 7,000 Watts
- Maximum Output: 8.8 kVA
- Engine: 357 cc, 4-Stroke, Petrol
- Starter: Rope Pull
- 240 Volt Outlets: 2 × 15 Amps, IP44
- 12 Volt Outlet: 8.3 Amps, 100 Watts
- Overload Protection: Yes
- RCD Safety Switch: No