Sutton Tools H1110190 19mm TCT Multi-Purpose Holesaw
Frequently Purchased Together
This item: Sutton Tools H1110190 19mm TCT Multi-Purpose Holesaw $17.95
Price for Selected Items:
Sutton Tools Multi-purpose TCT holesaws are suitable for construction, installation & DIY use, the Tungsten Carbide Tipped (TCT) teeth provides outstanding cutting performance and durability with minimal heat build up.
Suited to cut timber, hardwood, softwood, MDF, plaster board, compressed fibre cement sheet, cement sheet, plastics, ceramic tiles and abrasive materials up to 54mm cutting depth.
The quick-release adapter and extra-long arbor system allow cutting on extreme angles and 2-up cutting for enlarging existing holes.
The only holesaw with 1 second core ejection, making the multi-purpose holesaw fast and efficient to use.
- Tungsten Carbide Tipped, cuts 5 times faster than
- conventional Bi-Metal holesaws in timber
- Quick release adaptor to quickly change holesaw sizes
- 1 second core ejection - the most efficient holesaw available
- 2-up cutting to enlarge existing holes
- Tungsten Carbide cutting edges for high wear resistance
- Extra long pilot drill allows cutting on extreme angles