Frequently Purchased Together
This item: Stihl TS 800 5kW 400mm (16") Petrol CUTQUICK Cut-Off Concrete Saw $2,099.00
Price for Selected Items:
Powerful 5.0 kW cut-off machine for 350 mm cutting wheels. Designed to deliver peak performance on construction jobs. Extremely long filter service life and increased service intervals thanks to its innovative long-life air filter system with cyclone air routing. Can be operated by hand or together with an FW 20 cart.
- STIHL 2-MIX Engine
- The new 2-MIX engine features an advanced stratified charge system that boosts power, whilst reducing consumption and pollution, significantly lowering unburned hydrocarbons in the exhaust. The result is a cleaner, more fuel efficient engine
- Long-life air filter system (cyclone air routing)
- The long-life air filter system with cyclone air routing ensures that 80% of dust particles are separated and transported out into the surrounding air.
- STIHL Anti-vibration system
- Buffer and spring elements reduce the transmission of engine vibrations to the operator's arms and hands. This makes free-hand cutting much less strenuous.
- STIHL ElastoStart
- This standard or retrofitted starter grip allows smooth starting without abrupt power Peaks, making starting the machine considerably easier.
- Manual fuel pump (Purger)
- If your petrol driven equipment has a manual fuel pump, you can reduce the number of starting strokes by about 40% if you operate the pump a few times before starting up. This speeds up the supply of sufficient fuel to start up.
- This controller in the carburettor prevents the fuel-air mixture getting richer as the air filter becomes clogged. The correct quantity of fuel is delivered to the carburettor depending on the quantity of air passing through the air filter. This keeps the fuel/air ratio in the combustion mixture constant and hence also the engine power. The filter doesn't need to be cleaned until an appreciable drop in power occurs.
- Decompression valve
- The decompression valve is part of the easy start-system. The valve reduces pressure in the cylinder which means less effort is required to start the engine.
- Ergonomic grip position
- The modern, ergonomic design allows each user to work with an optimal grip position. The loop handle facilitates excellent cutting comfort in any working position.
- Displacement: 98.5cm
- Power output: 5kW
- Power output: 5.0/6.8kW/bhp
- Weight 1): 13.00kg
- Weight 2): 13.0kg
- Cut-Off Wheel: 400mm
- Max. cutting depth: 150mm
- Tank volume: 1.200ml