STIHL TS 420 3.2kW 350mm (14") 3.2kW Petrol Concrete Cut-Off Saw
Frequently Purchased Together
This item: STIHL TS 420 3.2kW 350mm (14") 3.2kW Petrol Concrete Cut-Off Saw $1,499.00
Price for Selected Items:
An all-purpose cut-off machine for above and below ground. With 350mm/14" cutting wheels to cut up to 125mm deep. The STIHL anti-vibration system guarantees the cut-off machine cuts well. Long-life air filter system, strength-saving start-up process thanks to the decompression valve, economically and environmentally friendly 2-MIX engine. Can be operated by hand or together with an FW 20 cart (sold separately). Machine supplied with abrasive wheel as standard.
- STIHL 2-MIX Engine
- The new 2-MIX engine features an advanced stratified charge system that boosts power, whilst reducing consumption and pollution, significantly lowering unburned hydrocarbons in the exhaust. The result is a cleaner, more fuel efficient engine
- Long-life air filter system (cyclone air routing)
- The long-life air filter system with cyclone air routing ensures that 80% of dust particles are separated and transported out into the surrounding air.
- STIHL Anti-vibration system
- Buffer and spring elements reduce the transmission of engine vibrations to the operator's arms and hands. This makes free-hand cutting much less strenuous.
- Manual fuel pump (Purger)
- If your petrol driven equipment has a manual fuel pump, you can reduce the number of starting strokes by about 40% if you operate the pump a few times before starting up. This speeds up the supply of sufficient fuel to start up.
- This controller in the carburettor prevents the fuel-air mixture getting richer as the air filter becomes clogged. The correct quantity of fuel is delivered to the carburettor depending on the quantity of air passing through the air filter. This keeps the fuel/air ratio in the combustion mixture constant and hence also the engine power. The filter doesn't need to be cleaned until an appreciable drop in power occurs.
- Decompression valve
- The decompression valve is part of the easy start-system. The valve reduces pressure in the cylinder which means less effort is required to start the engine.
- Ergonomic grip position
- The modern, ergonomic design allows each user to work with an optimal grip position. The loop handle facilitates excellent cutting comfort in any working position.
- STIHL ElastoStart
- This standard or retrofitted starter grip allows smooth starting without abrupt power Peaks, making starting the machine considerably easier.
- Cut-off saw cart
- Ideal wherever edges have to be cut with particular precision, where a certain cutting depth needs to be maintained, or for cutting long, linear stretches.
- Displacement: 66.7cm
- Power output: 3.2/4.4kW/bhp
- Power output: 3.2kW
- Weight kg 1): 9.6
- Weight kg 2): 9.8
- Cut-Off Wheel: 350mm
- Max. cutting depth: 116mm
- Tank volume: 710ml