Q-Bond QB3 9 Piece Large Adhesive Repair Kit
Frequently Purchased Together
This item: Q-Bond QB3 9 Piece Large Adhesive Repair Kit $89.00
Price for Selected Items:
Q-Bond Ultra High Bond Adhesive bonds most non-porous materials in seconds
Q-Bond stands for ‘Quick Bonding’. In addition to the liquid adhesive, there is a two-part system which utilizes the liquid adhesive combined with powders to create unique reinforcing and filling capabilities with which cracks, breaks, holes and gaps in plastics and metals can be repaired to regain their original shape. The repairs can then be ground, filed, sanded and even painted!
The 2 part multi purpose adhesive when used in conjunction with the included filling powders provides a unique "instant weld" like bond. When used independently of filler powders it dries to a clear, permanent bond with exceptional strength. Q-Bond is not your normal Super Glue, as it is used for Automotive Part repair, DIY and hobby enthusiasts.
Ideal for: metals, ceramics, woods, most plastics - (not polyethylene or polypropylene), natural and synthetic rubbers and leathers. Not recommended for use on paper, plastics with an oily/waxy appearance; eg: polyethylene, polypropylene or Teflon. Will not permanently bond glass or materials containing a high alkaline content.
Use the Black Powder for:
- Hand Tools
- PVC Pipes
- Rear View Mirrors
Use the Grey Powder for:
- Tappet Covers
- Office Machines
- Oil Leaks
- Product Type: Industrial Adhesive
- Pack Qty: 9
- Item Code:507044
- 6 x 10ml Adhesive
- 2 x Grey Powder
- 1 x Black Powder
- Slightly roughen the surface with an abrasive. Remove any paint and clean surfaces with Acetone for best results.
- Ensure surface is dry and free from grease, dust and other contaminants.
- If repairing a breakage, apply minimal Q-Bond Ultra High Bond adhesive and clamp together firmly for a few seconds.
- Once bond is achieved, apply the reinforcing powder to the repair area. Once powder is in position, apply liberal amounts of Q-Bond Ultra High Bond liquid adhesive to the powder. Within a few seconds a visible chemical reaction occurs and the repair is complete. Additional reinforcing powder can be immediately applied using the same procedure.
- If filling holes or large cracks, it may be necessary to use packaging tape or similar to cover the underside of the hole or crack to enable filling powder to be in position prior to applying the Q-Bond Ultra High Bond adhesive to the
- reinforcing powder.
- Sand or file repaired area as necessary.
- Maximum strength achieved after 12 hours.
- Clean up with acetone
Suitable for temperatures up to 180°C. Pressure to 4 bar.
- Avoid breathing in vapours - use in a well ventilated area.
- Chemical reaction may burn skin.
- Bonds instantly to skin.
- Store in a cool, dark place