Milwaukee 48892516 6.8mm Red Helix Cobalt Multi-Material Drill Bit
Frequently Purchased Together
This item: Milwaukee 48892516 6.8mm Red Helix Cobalt Multi-Material Drill Bit $13.90
Price for Selected Items:
Milwaukee® Cobalt RED HELIX™ Drill Bits are engineered for extreme durability and long life in hard metal applications. Designed with a Variable Helix™ that includes an aggressive 35° Helix Angle which ends at 15°, the Cobalt bits with RED HELIX™ provide Rapid Chip Removal™ limiting heat buildup to stay sharper longer. The 135° split point tip delivers a precision start and prevents walking for fast, accurate holes. Ideal for tough applications and provides up to 10x life vs. Black Oxide Drill Bits and can be used in all twist drilling applications.
- 135° Split Point Tip - Drill bit starts engaging the material on contact for fast starts. Drill bit does not walk across material.
- Variable Helix™ - Provides a solution to cutting vs clearing material removal problem. Allows for fast and efficient material ejection to reduce heat.
- Chip Breaker™ - Splits up the size of the material from the cutting edge. Cools the material faster by breaking it into small pieces.
- Cobalt Alloy Construction - Keeps the drill bit from overheating, increasing durability in hard metal. 10x the life compared to black oxide drill bits.
- Secure Grip™ - Prevents bit from slipping in chuck.
- COATING: Cobalt
- LENGTH: 109mm
- USEABLE LENGTH: 69mm
- WIDTH: 6.8mm
- MATERIALS: Stainless Steel, Cast Iron, HSS Steel, Steel, Wood, PVC & Plastics