Milwaukee 48892302 5/64" Red Helix Multi-Material Cobalt Drill Bit
Frequently Purchased Together
This item: Milwaukee 48892302 5/64" Red Helix Multi-Material Cobalt Drill Bit $8.00
Price for Selected Items:
Our RED HELIX Cobalt Drill Bits are engineered for extreme durability and longer life in hard metal applications. The MILWAUKEE Cobalt drill bits are designed with a VARIABLE HELIX that includes an aggressive 35° Helix Angle which ends at 15°. The Quad Edge Tip delivers an aggressive tip geometry with four cutting edges for faster drilling, while the Enhanced Tapered Web strengthens the bits’ core to increase flute durability. Our cobalt twist drill bits are ideal for tough applications, providing up to 15X life vs. Black Oxide Drill Bit.
- Quad Edge Tip - four cutting edges for faster drilling into hardened materials
- Quad Edge Tip - creates smaller chips to help prevent from burning out
- Enhanced Tapered Web™ - wider core towards the shank of the drill bit
- Enhanced Tapered Web™ - helps prevent the bit from breaking towards the shank
- Variable Helix - aggressive flute geometry for rapid material ejection
- Cobalt Alloy Construction - Keeps the drill bit from overheating, increasing durability in hard metal
- 10X Life compared to black oxide drill bits
- Cobalt Alloy Drill Bits are recommended in material including
- Wood, PVC, Copper.Aluminium, Duct/Sheet Metal, Angle Iron, Metal, Cast Iron, Stainless Steel and 4140 High Tensile Steel
- Unlike round shank drill bits, 3-Flat Shank is less likely to slip when under a high load
- COATING: Cobalt
- LENGTH: 51mm
- MATERIAL: Stainless Steel, Cast Iron, HSS Steel, Steel, Wood, PVC & Plastics
- WIDTH: 5/64"
- (1) Red Helix Cobalt Drill Bit 5/64"