Milwaukee 48418620 10 Piece 165mm (6-1/2") 24T Framing Wood Circular Blade Set
Frequently Purchased Together
Price for Selected Items:
MILWAUKEE's wood cutting, framing blades maximise life and cutting efficiencies to improve your productivity. An anti-friction coating keeps the blade cool while cutting and resists corrosion & gumming. Laser cutting technology creates the blade from 100% sheet steel to ensure a stable blade that increases cutting accuracy. Laser cut vibration slots minimise wobble and warping during use. A thin kerf design delivers faster cuts as well as more cuts per charge when using a cordless tool.
- Anti-Friction Coating for cooler cuts whilst resisting drag, corrosion and gumming.
- Cobalt Infused Tungsten Carbide extends the cutting life and maintains the tip sharpness.
- Laser Cut Vibration Slots minimise wobble and warping.
- Universal Arbor System includes reduction rings to fit most circular saws.
- Optimised for corded and cordless performance.
- 10 Pack of blades.
- NUMBER OF TEETH: 24
- KERF THICKNESS: 1.6mm
- ARBOR SIZE: 20mm
- REDUCTION RING: 5/8" & 16mm
- DIAMETER: 165mm (6-1/2")
- HOOK ANGLE: 18˚