Milwaukee 48408032 254mm (10") 80T Ultra Fine Wood Circular Saw Blade
Frequently Purchased Together
This item: Milwaukee 48408032 254mm (10") 80T Ultra Fine Wood Circular Saw Blade $100.85
Price for Selected Items:
MILWAUKEE's wood cutting circular saw blades maximise life and cutting efficiencies to improve your productivity. An anti-friction coating keeps the blade cool while cutting and resists corrosion & gumming. Laser cutting technology creates the blade from 100% sheet steel to ensure a stable blade that increases cutting accuracy. Laser cut vibration slots minimise wobble and warping during use. A thin kerf design delivers faster cuts as well as more cuts per charge when using a cordless tool. Finally, MILWAUKEE Ultra Fine Finish blades have the same technology as Fine Finish blades but are designed for the highest finish quality and use a high tooth count with High ATB tooth pattern to produce the smoothest surface possible.
- Anti-Friction Coating for cooler cuts whilst resisting drag, corrosion and gumming.
- Cobalt Infused Tungsten Carbide extends the cutting life and maintains the tip sharpness.
- Laser Cut Vibration Slots minimise wobble and warping.
- High-ATB Tooth Pattern minimises tear out. (60T blade only)
- Universal Arbor System includes reduction rings to fit most circular saws.
- Optimised for corded and cordless performance.
NUMBER OF TEETH: 80
KERF THICKNESS: 2.4mm
ARBOR SIZE: 30mm
REDUCTION RING: 1", 25mm & 20mm
DIAMETER: 254mm (10")
HOOK ANGLE: 12°