Frequently Purchased Together
This item: Metabo TS 254 254mm (10") 2000W Table Saw with Stand & Trolley $999.00
Price for Selected Items:
- Extremely light table saw with trolley function for more mobility on the construction site
- Integrated stand made from stable die-cast aluminium (patented): unfolded in a matter of seconds with secure stand
- Very compact with folded stand for comfortable transport and space-saving storage
- Second working height for working near ground level
- Anti-twist tubular frame construction for highest demands on the building site and during installations
- Cables and all add-on components for transport can be stored on the casing
- Powerful motor with electronic overload protection
- Motor brake for quick stop of the saw blade in 3 seconds
- Restart protection: prevents unintentional start-up after power supply interruption
- Soft start for long service life of motor and drive
- Precise parallel guide with double clamping and quick fastening
- Precise saw blade inclination via gear guide
- Automatic resetting to 0 – 45 ° after undercuts
- Easy saw blade change with spindle lock
- Splitting wedge can be lowered without tools for hidden cuts and transport
- Precise, extendable table width extension for extra large working surfaces
- Dimensions: 740 x 750 x 355 mm / 2.5 x 2.5 x 1.2 ft
- Max. support surface: 970 x 995 mm
- Working height: 850 / 355 mm // 33 1/2 / 14 "
- Cutting height: 0 - 87 mm // 0 - 3 3/8 "
- Maximum cutting height 90/45°: 87 / 54 mm // 3 7/16 / 2 "
- Maximum cutting width at parallel guide/rip fence: 630 mm / 24 3/4 "
- Maximum material width at mitre fence: 200 mm / 7 7/8 "
- No-load speed: 4200 rpm
- Cutting speed: 56 m/s / 184 ft/s
- Saw blade: 254 x 30 mm / 10 x 1.181 "
- Saw blade swivel range: -1.5 - 46.5 °
- Rated input power: 2000 W
- Output power: 1270 W
- Weight: 33.4 kg / 73.6 lbs
- Cable length: 3.1 m / 10 ft
- Noise emission
- Sound pressure level: 99 dB(A)
- Sound power level (LwA): 112 dB(A)
- Uncertainty of measurement K: 3 dB(A)
- Carbide saw blade with alternately bevel-ground tips (40 teeth)
- Hard rubber tyres
- Parallel Guide / Rip Fence
- Mitre Fence
- Table Length Extension
- Table width extension (right)
- Saw blade case
- Push stick