Frequently Purchased Together
This item: Metabo BE 850-2 13mm 850W 2-Speed Drill $269.00
Price for Selected Items:
- Robust die cast aluminium gear housing for optimum heat dissipation and durability
- Rotating carbon brush bridge for maximum performance even in anti-clockwise operation, e.g. for the removal of stubborn screws
- Vario (V)-Electronics for working at customised speeds to suit various application materials
- Thumbwheel for speed preselection
- Two-speed gearbox
- Metabo Marathon motor with patented dust protection for long service life
- Metabo S-automatic safety clutch: mechanical decoupling of the drive for safe working should the drill stop unexpectedly
- Forward and reverse rotation
- Spindle with hexagonal recess for screwdriver bits for working without chuck
- Handle with non-slip soft-grip surface
- Cable-protecting ball joint for optimal freedom of motion when working
- Rated input power: 850 W
- Output power: 490 W
- Drill Ø steel: 13 / 8 mm // 1/2 / 5/16 "
- Drill-Ø soft wood: 40 / 25 mm // 1 9/16 / 1 "
- No-load speed: 0 - 1100 / 0 - 3100 rpm
- Revolutions at rated load: 640 / 1800 rpm
- Gears: 2
- Maximum torque: 36 / 14 Nm // 319 / 124 in-lbs
- Collar diameter: 43 mm / 1 11/16 "
- Chuck capacity: 1.5 - 13 mm // 0.059 - 0.512 "
- Drill spindle with hexagonal recess: 6.35 mm / 1/4 "
- Drill spindle thread: 1/2 " - 20 UNF
- Weight (without power cable): 2.6 kg / 5.7 lbs kg
- Cable length: 4 m / 13 ft
- Drilling in metal: 4.2 m/s²
- Uncertainty of measurement K: 1.5 m/s²
- Noise emission
- Sound pressure level: 85 dB(A)
- Sound power level (LwA): 96 dB(A)
- Uncertainty of measurement K: 3 dB(A)
- Geared chuck
- Chuck key
- Side handle