Frequently Purchased Together
This item: Makinex GEN-32P-AU 32kVA 415V 3-Phase Dual Honda GX690 Petrol Generator $19,999.00
Price for Selected Items:
World's smallest 32kVA 415V single/three-phase generator
Avoid the hassle and expense of oversized SKID and towable generators. With the world’s smallest 32kVA generator, you can put 32A of 3-phase 415V power exactly where you need it.
Generator 32kVA 415V
Less than one third the size and weight of comparable towable and SKID generators, the 32kVA is the world’s smallest 3-phase 415V generator in its class. This is a game-changer for power-hungry contractors and tradesmen in the concrete, masonry and flooring industry.
Avoid all the hassle of a cumbersome heavy-duty generator parked at the curb. The 32kVA 415V is so small it fits in your equipment trailer or truck, and gets through standard doorways. So, you can put it right where it is needed, and eliminate the hazard and power loss of long cables.
The 32kVA uses permanent-magnet brushless alternator technology. This guarantees clean 415V three phase power and robust power supply.
These advanced alternator features yield 15% more power from the same engine, than is possible with conventional copper wound alternators, while requiring fewer electronic components. This makes for less wear and tear and a longer lifespan.
Equipped with industry standard 32A 3 phase and 15A single phase outlets, the 32kVA 415V can power multiple pieces of single phase and 415V three phase equipment at the same time with no requirement for voltage selection. Just plug equipment into the right outlet and power it up!
Powered by the Honda GX690 horizontal engine you can be sure of great fuel economy, low emissions and a perfectly balanced engine with low vibrations.
Top reasons for choosing Makinex generators
- All Makinex products are designed and built to endure the rigors of the hire market.
- Advanced alternator tech saves 15% fuel versus similar generators using the same engine.
- Makinex stands behind its products with technical support, servicing and spares.
- Designed for maximum convenience and ease for concrete, masonry and flooring pros.
Challenges on the Job
- Curbsite power is inconvenient and expensive
- 5% loss in voltage every 100ft of long cables
- Getting clean 32A 415V power close to work area
- Towing generator to site or having it delivered
- Light and small enough to carry on your truck
- Single and 3-phase power generation
- Powers 240V and 415V equipment at the same time
- Simultaneous single and three phase equipment
- Highly portable, thanks to four large wheels
- Comes with 3 year warranty
- High frequency and induction load gear compatible
|Voltage||240V / 415V|
|Max output||28000W/ 30kVA|
|Sockets Provided||2 X 15A SINGLE PHASE + 2 X 32A 3-PHASE SOCKETS BOTH WITH RCBO PROTECTION|
|Noise level (7m)||TBA|
|Rated power factor||0.8|
|Engine type||Twin cylinder Air Cooled Petrol|
|Engine model||Honda GX690 X 2|
|Starting system||Electric / Key Start|
|Engine Fuel economy||10 L/h @ 50% LOAD|
|Fuel tank||50 L|
|Dimensions||1105mm(43.5in) (L) x 632mm(24.8in) (W) x 1206mm(40.3in) (H)|