Grip 59100 0-1" SAE Dial Indicator Gauge
Frequently Purchased Together
This item: Grip 59100 0-1" SAE Dial Indicator Gauge $39.00
Price for Selected Items:
Used in precision engineering machine shops and engine building processes for accurate measurements of deck clearances, straightness of shafts, run out or other measurements that involve distances between two surfaces or small amounts of component travel. Can be easily mounted on a magnetic base accessory(GRIP Part No 59120) for a more ergonomic operation with greater accuracy.
- Hardened stainless steel precision manufacture with knurled nut lock adjustment
- 58mm diameter, 360° rotatable bezel with adjustable indicator lugs
- Easy to read precision dial with black micro fine graduations on a white background and internal rotation counter gauge
- 8mm stem diameter for strength
- Extended length plunger with hardened and precision ground contact point
- Right angled mounting bracket for efficient fitment to magnetic base
- Bezel diameter: 58mm
- Measurement range: 0 - 1"
- Increments of measurement: .0001"
- Packaged dimensions: 155(L)x82(W)x56(H)mm
- Weight(net): 300g