Alpha UNCHI58 5/8" x 11" UNC Intermediate HSS Tap
Frequently Purchased Together
This item: Alpha UNCHI58 5/8" x 11" UNC Intermediate HSS Tap $63.23
Price for Selected Items:
UNC ?? BSF ?? HSS ?? ISO 529
- Alpha HSS Hand Taps are precision manufactured in Europe to ISO529 standards.
- HSS Hand Taps are general purpose taps suitable for hand and machine operation, and are suitable for production use.
- 2N Tolerance for optimum thread fit that balances fastener performance, manufacturing, economy and convenience.
- Suitable for use in Steel, Aluminium, Copper, Brass etc.
- Always use lubricant. Click here for our range.
INTERMEDIATE taps have a lead of four threads and are used in most general purpose applications. Alpha Intermediate taps can be identified by the two rings on the shaft near the driving square.
- Diameter: 5/8mm
- Pitch: 11mm
- Overall length: 80mm
- Shaft Diameter: 12mm
- Drive Square: 9mm
- Tapping Drill Size: 13.50mm