Frequently Purchased Together
This item: Metabo MAG 32 32mm 1000W Magnetic Core Drill $2,239.00
Price for Selected Items:
- Large stroke, therefore suitable for use of core drills, spiral drills and countersinks
- Magnetic base with high holding power permits working on vertical surfaces and overhead
- Robust Metabo marathon motor with internal wiring for long service life
- Integrated coolant container for easy to dose internal cooling of the core drill
- Bright LED light for easy alignment in poor light conditions
- Swarf protection can be fixed without tools and protects the user from metal shavings and tool contact
- Protective circuit starts motor only if the magnet is activated
- Restart protection: prevents unintentional start-up after power supply interruption
- Lockable slide for comfortable tool change
- Handle for easy carrying and lifting
- Resistant mains cable (5 m) with rubber shroud
- Rated input power: 1000 W
- Output power: 520 W
- Max. drill-Ø with core drill: 32 mm / 1 1/4 "
- Max. drill-Ø with spiral drill: 13 mm / 1/2 "
- Maximum drilling depth: 50 mm / 2 "
- No-load speed: 700 rpm
- Revolutions at rated load: 450 rpm
- Bit retainer: Weldon shaft 19 mm (3/4")
- Weight: 11.9 kg / 26.2 lbs
- Cable length: 5 m / 16 ft
- Torque: 50 Nm / 443 in-lbs
- Max. depth of feed: 160 mm / 6 5/16 "
- Max. magnetic holding force: 12250 N
- Dimensions of the magnet base: 90 x 189 mm / 3 9/16 x 7 1/2 "
- Height carriage lowest position: 343 mm / 13 1/2 "
- Height carriage topmost position: 490 mm / 19 9/32 "
- Drilling in metal: 2.5 m/s²
- Uncertainty of measurement K: 1.5 m/s²
- Noise emission
- Sound pressure level: 85 dB(A)
- Sound power level (LwA): 98 dB(A)
- Uncertainty of measurement K: 3 dB(A)
- Ejector pin 75 mm
- Safety strap
- Hexagon socket wrench SW 4
- Swarf protection guard
- Transport case