Frequently Purchased Together
This item: Metabo BE 75-16 13mm 750W Variable Speed Drill $389.00
Price for Selected Items:
- Robust die cast aluminium gear housing for optimum heat dissipation and durability
- Rotating carbon brush bridge for maximum performance even in anti-clockwise operation, e.g. for the removal of stubborn screws
- Vario (V)-Electronics for working at customised speeds to suit various application materials
- Metabo S-automatic safety clutch: mechanical decoupling of the drive for safe working should the drill stop unexpectedly
- Spindle with hexagonal recess for screwdriver bits for working without chuck
- Suitable for powerful drilling of larger diameters and for stirring thick, liquid-like materials
- Rated input power: 750 W
- Output power: 470 W
- Drill Ø steel: 16 mm / 5/8 "
- Drill-Ø soft wood: 50 mm / 2 "
- No-load speed: 0 - 660 rpm
- Revolutions at rated load: 350 rpm
- Gears: 1
- Maximum torque: 75 Nm / 664 in-lbs
- Collar diameter: 43 mm / 1 11/16 "
- Chuck capacity: 1.5 - 13 mm // 1/16 - 1/2 "
- Drill spindle with hexagonal recess: 6.35 mm / 1/4 "
- Drill spindle thread: 1/2 " - 20 UNF
- Weight (without power cable): 2.6 kg / 5.7 lbs kg
- Cable length: 2.5 m / 8 ft
- Drilling in metal: 2.5 m/s²
- Uncertainty of measurement K: 1.5 m/s²
- Noise emission
- Sound pressure level: 81 dB(A)
- Sound power level (LwA): 92 dB(A)
- Uncertainty of measurement K: 3 dB(A)
- Geared chuck
- Chuck key
- long side handle