Makita A-97140 5/16" x 45mm ImpactX HEX Magnetic Nut Driver
Frequently Purchased Together
This item: Makita A-97140 5/16" x 45mm ImpactX HEX Magnetic Nut Driver $6.10
Price for Selected Items:
ImpactX is a line of impact-rated insert bits and fastening accessories built specifically for the demands of the professional contractor. Professionals require commercial duty bits and fastening accessories that can endure the force of high-volume screw driving applications with high torque impact drivers. Standard screwdriving bits are brittle and fit poorly into fasteners, and in applications with high torque impact drivers this losing combo quickly leads to broken bits. ImpactX hits back with improved fitment and increased performance with high torque impact drivers. Precision machined (not forged) tips ensure full contact fit, while performance-optimized and heat-treated S2 steel provides more flex and more durability than standard, brittle bits.
- Magnetic nut driver provides convenient pick-up and retention of hex fasteners
- Lobular design drives along flats to reduce rounding of hex fasteners
- Flat edges at hex opening for full contact with flanged hex head screws
- Performance-optimized S2 steel construction for extended life
- Calibrated heat treating process for added durability
- Manganese Phosphate surface for advanced corrosion resistance
- Ideal for driving hex head nuts and self-tapping screws in a wide variety of applications
- For use with high torque impact drivers and driver-drills
- Drive Size : 5/16" Hex Shank
- Shank Type : 1/4" Hex
- Overall Length : 1-3/4"