Frequently Purchased Together
This item: Kincrome K16005 12V 37L Spot Sprayer Pump $229.00
Price for Selected Items:
The Kincrome range of 12V Sprayers offers agriculture users a high-quality sprayer for professional use, with innovative components and engineering for spot or broadcast spraying performance.
The premium components used throughout the pump allow for a 100% continuous duty rating with no cool down period required, allowing for continuous spraying over large areas.
With patent-pending DXS-3™ valves featuring chemical-resistant Viton, Kincrome 12V Sprayers provide faster priming, better performance and best of all, last up to 5 times longer than other brands.
Kincrome Sprayers are packed with components that are designed to reduce wear and keep working, like a Honeywell MICRO SWITCH™, a Santoprene™ diaphragm and a chemical-resistant fiberglass-reinforced polypropylene pump manifold. The innovative smooth valve design provides faster primes. It also has our unique pressure switch, designed to slowly cycle the pump to reduce switch and motor wear. To conserve battery power, we gave it an automatic power switch that turns off when no flow is needed. When other pumps are in for repairs, Kincrome pumps are still on the job!
The Sprayer tank is made from durable Polyethylene and has been designed to feature extra thick walls that are UV-resistant and compatible with virtually all pesticides.
Kincrome Sprayers are all compatible with Roundup® agricultural herbicide.
- 4.5m PVC Hose
- Spray gun shoots a stream up to 4-metres
- Adjustable spray nozzle
- Includes remote switch with battery clips
- In-line fuse
- Not suitable for use with chlorine or other corrosive liquids
- Fitting type: Quick-Connect (19mm / 3/4")
- Duty Cycle: 100%
- Sprayer Pump Uses K16102
- Max Flow Rate: 3.8LPM
- Voltage: 12V DC
- Amp draw from pump: 4 Amps (MAX)
- Max Pressure 40PSI (2.76 BAR) with Auto Shut Off
- Check valve spring material: 304 stainless steel
- Valve/Seal material: Viton®
- Diaphragm material: Santoprene™
- Capacity: 37 Litre PE Tank, UV Resistant
- Measurements: 710 x 305 x 280mm
- Weight (empty): 4kg
- Weight (Full): 41kg