Frequently Purchased Together
Price for Selected Items:
Premium quality Auzgrip locknut sockets allow the user to easily tighten or loosen any locknut without damaging the nut. They are used to secure and adjust bearings on withdrawal sleeves, adapter sleeves and tapered journals. Their extra deep clearance and thin wall design suit most applications. AuzGrip locknut sockets allow a 3/4'' Sq. Dr. connection for breaker bars, ratchets or torque wrenches. Fits both imperial and metric sizes (refer to the conversion in the specifications).
- Extra deep clearance and thin wall design to suit most applications
- Manufactured from premium quality, high strength, tube steel with baked enamel finish for corrosion resistance
- 3/4” square drive allows easy connection
- Lazer etched size markings for easy identification
- Size: 3/4" Sq Dr. 8pt 4-7/8” (124mm).
- Packaged dimensions: 155(L) x 140(H) x 100(H)mm
- Weight(net): 2 kg