AuzGrip A76408 2-7/8'' (73mm) 6 Point 3/4" Square Drive Wheel Bearing Locknut Socket
Frequently Purchased Together
Price for Selected Items:
Easily mount and dismount any locknut without nut damage
Auzgrip lock nut sockets are designed for safe and easy application and removal of lock nuts. They are used to secure and adjust bearings on withdrawal sleeves, adapter sleeves and tapered journals.
- Auzgrip Lock nut sockets require less space around the bearing making tightening or loosening any locknut an easy task.
- 3/4'' Sq. Dr. connection for power tools, breaker bars or torque wrenches.
- Fits both imperial and metric sizes ( refer to the conversion in the specifications).
- Heavy duty wheel bearing lock nut sockets
- For the removal and installation of wheel bearing locking nuts
- Extra deep clearance and thin wall design to suit most applications
- Manufactured from high strength steel tube
- 3/4” square drive
Size: 2-7/8'' 6 Pt. (Metric equivilant) 73mm