Abbott & Ashby AAWB/200 25mm x 200mm (8") Crimped Wire Brush Grinding Wheel
Frequently Purchased Together
Price for Selected Items:
Truly Industrial Quality, the closeness and quantity of the wire strands ensures longer, more effective working life. Packed in sturdy hang up display cards.
All purpose brushes supplied with multi-fitting bushes 13, 16, 20, 22, 26, 30, 36 and 50mm
Abbott & Ashby Wire Wheels are made of crimped brass coated carbon steel wire. Carbon Wire: 0.014 - For general purpose cleaning and deburring. Crimped Wire Wheel - Offers high flexibility for applications on irregular surfaces. Excellent for light brushing and surface preparation. They also support consistent, uniform brushing since the tool’s cutting action is at the filament tips.
- Bore Diameter: 1 1/4” with Multi-bore (13, 16mm) - fits most 6” & 8” bench grinding machines
- Best results are achieved by applying light pressure, which will ensure the fastest brushing action and longest brush life.
- Excessive pressure will cause over bending of the filaments which can result in filament breakage, rapid dulling, and reduced brush life.
- Periodically reverse the wire brush to take advantage of the opposite cutting edge of the filament.
- Item Code: 500227
- Type: Crimped Wire Grinding Wheel
- Suitable For: 200mm Bench Grinder
- Diameter: 200mm / 8"
- Face Diameter: 25mm / 1"
- Bore: 16mm