Tools Warehouse is committed to making your shopping experience as easy and stress-free as possible. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can simply return the products for a refund within the policies outlined below. Our return policy is in accordance with Australian Consumer Law. All returns must be returned within 30 days of parcel receipt.
Proof of Purchase:
Please keep your receipt or order number handy while contacting us as it will help us locate your purchase.
Change of Mind:
We are happy to offer a return if you change your mind, but also reserves the right to decline a return if the requirements are not satisfied within our policies.
- Must be returned within 30 days of parcel receipt
- Must be in its saleable condition (i.e. product in its original packaging, unopened, unused)
- Return postage costs must be paid by the customer
Cancelling orders that have been shipped must be posted back to us, at the expense of the customer. The product to be returned must be packed securely and sent via registered post in order for you to be able to track the parcel.
Please note that the customer will be responsible for the product until it is received by us. Products that have been tampered with cannot be refunded. Postage costs will not be refunded.
Special Orders cancelled at the request of the customer may incur a fee of $10 or 10% of the order value (whichever is greater). This is chargeable at the discretion of management.
Incorrect or Faulty Products Delivered:
If the ordered item are not of an acceptable quality or have arrived damaged, then you may be eligible for:
- Legal rights & remedies in Australia under the Refund Policy, the Competition & Consumer Act 2019 and other consumer laws applicable within each state or territory
- A full refund, replacement or repair of the items
We will offer a replacement or refund if any product delivered to you is damaged or incorrect.
In such a scenario where the product you received is not what you placed an order for then please get in touch with our customer service team within 7 days of parcel delivery. Our customer support team, upon looking into the issue will help you with a pre-paid shipping label to return the product. You can then choose to either have the correct product re-delivered at our cost or receive a full refund.
In such a scenario where the product you received is damaged or defective please contact our customer service team within 7 days of delivery with your order number and a description of the condition of the damaged or defective item. Our customer support team, upon careful consideration and depending on the Manufacturer’s Policy for the product in question might offer to provide one of the below resolutions:
- Place you in contact with the manufacturer (warranty support)
- Refund you for the product
- Exchange the product
All items sold by us are backed by the manufacturer’s warranty. If you believe the items supplied by us are defective or faulty, we can assess the item within the warranty period, subject to the following conditions:
- An original invoice must be provided
- All return postage costs are to be paid by the customer
- The items have been used within the manufacturers guidelines of operation as per the product manual & instructions provided with the items on purchase
- The items have not been misused, opened or adjusted by an unauthorised person.
To the extent permitted by law, all other warranties implied or not mentioned in the above conditions are excluded and we will not be liable to compensate the customer.
All returns will need to be confirmed with us first before returning the products. Unauthorised returns may be refused. No item will be refunded until received and carefully inspected by us.
To be eligible for a return & refund, the following conditions apply:
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving the item
- Items must be returned in a resalable condition. The items must be unused & within the original packaging with all accessories & manuals included
- A valid proof of purchase must be provided or a return request may be denied
- If the items are a “Special Order” which are not part of the Tools Warehouse core range, then a refund or exchange will not be accepted
- Sale items cannot be refunded or exchanged
Returned products will be checked. The products are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse. Please ensure the product is packed in a sturdy and secure manner so as to avoid any damage in transit.
Approved refunds can only be processed on the same payment method originally used to make the purchase on our website.
Our customer service team can be reached via email or phone (Monday to Friday between 7:30am to 5:00pm AEST) on the below details:
Phone: 1300 850 801
Posting Your Returns:
64 Victoria Street,
Smithfield 2164, New South Wales, Australia