Frequently Purchased Together
This item: Unimig UMRWWH Razorweld Automatic Welding Helmet $173.00
Price for Selected Items:
4 Arc Sensors
Maintain constant sensing and automatically switches the helmet from light to dark and back again.
Enhanced Viewing Area
Offers a larger viewing area for the operator. This larger viewing area enhances the operators view of the welding area
High Definition Filter Technology is a feature that greatly improves the optics allowing the user to see a full
spectrum of colours. It also helps to alleviate eye fatigue making it safer for extended periods of welding.
Lightweight Design makes wearing the welding helmet more comfortable for the operator.
Allows the operator to store different shade, sensitivity and delay options into three easily accessible pre-sets.
Allows the operator to switch the helmet from the welding mode into a fixed shade for grinding.
This function removes the need for the operator to change visors and to simply use the welding helmet for grinding
Automatic Welding Lens allows the operator to switch
between variable welding shades from 5-9 and 9-13.
The switching speed of the lens is a very fast 0.04m/s from light to dark.
- Filter dimension: 114 x 133mm
- View size: 100 x 60mm
- Classification: 1/2/1/1
- Sensors: 4
- Light state: 4
- Dark state: Variable shade 5-9/9-13
- Power control: Fully automatic
- Shade control: Internal, digital control
- Switching time at 23˚C: 0.08ms
- Sensitivity & Delay time control: Adjustable (Internal)
- Time from dark to light: 0.1s-0.9s, digital control
- Grinding function: Yes, digital control
- Grinding warning flash: Yes
- Low battery Warring indicator: Yes, digital control
- Operation temperature: 10˚C - 65˚C
- Storing temperature: 20˚C - 85˚C
- Power supply: Solar cell, CR2450 Lithium battery, replaceable
- Certifications approved: CE, ANSI , CSA, AS/NZS