The SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ Lineman's Fiberglass Drill Bits are engineered to deliver cleaner, straight through holes in composite and fiberglass utility poles and crossarms. The carbide tip design reduces friction, allowing you to make faster, cleaner cuts while maintaining best life. Our fiberglass drill bits are available 22" lengths, which can pass through power utility poles and arms in a single pass. These bits maximise productivity by eliminating the need to flip over the pole, line up holes, and drill through the other side. The heated treated carbon 7/16"" hex shank increases strength and durability
when drilling through fiberglass and composite power utility poles. Pair these bits with the MILWAUKEE® Hex Utility High Torque Impact Wrench for ultimate performance.
- Optimised Flute Geometry for cleaner material ejection.
- Carbide tipped cutting edges reduce friction for increased speed of cut.
- Laser etched for esy identification
- 7/16" hex shank for quick connection. Optimised for the M18 FUEL 7/16 Hex Utility High Torque Impact Wrench.
- Designed for drilling into fibreglass and composite utility poles and arms. Not recommended for concrete poles.
- Bit Diameter: 15/16"
- Bit Length: 559mm
- Drilling Depth: 518mm
- Flute Length: 158mm
- Pack Quantity: 1
- Weight: 1.27kg
- 1 x 15/16" x 22" SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ Lineman's Fiberglass Drill Bit (48137809)