Frequently Purchased Together
This item: Matson BT2000 Advanced Battery System Tester with Printer $939.00
Price for Selected Items:
"With the surge of START-STOP vehicles, Matson is introducing an advanced diagnostic tool for the testing of START-STOP batteries and electrical systems. This cutting edge new model provides easy diagnostics for START-STOP battery systems with the added value of testing traditional battery types. The unit features simple instructions and an easy to read backlit display. It provides technicians with the capability to perform battery testing on START-STOP, regular automotive batteries and system diagnostics. The BT2000 is a fast, affordable and essential service tool for the growing START-STOP battery business."
- Accurate Single Load, dynamic resistance technology (SLDR) is the basis used by DHC to ensure a true battery condition test result is achieved. The BT2000 places a simulated load test of up to 100 Amps on the battery to accurately reproduce in-vehicle real time behaviour and to alleviate inaccurate test results that may be affected by surface charge, parasitic drain and contact impedance.
- Enhanced Flooded Battery (EFB) & AGM test capability
- Complete, fully costomisable test report print out
- Easy link communication to PC via USB
- Includes temperature sensor and temperature compensation features
- Multi-protection for over-voltage, temperature and current protection, and reverse polarity and short circuit protection
- Suitable for conventional and Start-Stop vehicles, regular flooded, AGM flat plate, AGM spiral, GEL, Enhanced Flooded (EFB) and AGM (Start-Stop) batteries
- Date/time function, test counter and stores previous 1,000 tests
- Alternator Testing: Quick Starter Analysis Complete analysis in seconds
- Global Testing Standards: CCS, JIS, EN, DIN, IEC and Charging System Testing