Grip 44106 6000kg (6T) Hydraulic Bottle Jack
Frequently Purchased Together
This item: Grip 44106 6000kg (6T) Hydraulic Bottle Jack $55.00
Price for Selected Items:
Bottle style hydraulic jack for the lifting of vehicles, other heavy loads or equipment so maintenance can be performed.
- Heavy duty steel construction with cast iron base plate
- Mechanical height adjustment screw
- Chrome hydraulic ram and piston pump
- Black baked enamel finish for corrosion resistance
- Australian Standard compliance
- The jack should be used on hard, level surfaces.
- The wheels of the vehicle to be chocked
- Do not put a portion of your body under a vehicle supported by a jack
- No person should remain in a vehicle that is being jacked
- Do not exceed the working load limit
- Working load limit: 6000kg
- Minimum height: 210mm
- Maximum height: 407mm
- Hydraulic lift height: 127mm
- Screw adjustment height: 70mm
- Australian Standard AS /NZS 2693 : 2007
- Packaged weight(nett): 6kg
It is recommended that the oil level should be at approximately 3mm below the oil filler hole. To add oil lower jack to the lowest position, then remove the air vent valve, add oil to desired level, pump jack 5 or 6 times to expel any air in the cylinder, and then fasten the air vent valve. Avoid mixing different types of fluids. Use only ISO 10-5 hydraulic fluid. DO NOT USE BRAKE FLUID, ALCOHOL, GLYCERINE, DETERGENT, MOTOR OIL OR DIRTY OIL.