Frequently Purchased Together
Price for Selected Items:
The TSC 55 masterpiece - decisively improved.
The kickback is the most common cause of serious injuries when using a plunge-cut saw. Our unique kickback stop stops the saw blade in the blink of an eye, not only protecting your workpiece but also minimising the risk of injury to your hands. Our new generation of saw blades and the concentrated torque of our cordless plunge-cut saws allows users to make powerful, precise cuts at up to twice the speed with an extended battery range, for maximum cutting performance and perfect cutting quality. Variable speed control and angle settings allow for delicate working adapted to the material and precision undercuts.
The sawing system is rounded off with clever system accessories, such as guide rails, an angle stop, splinter guard and saw table.
- Precise circular in materials up to 55 mm thick
- Cutting interior doors to length using guide rail and circular saw
- Cutting recesses in doors and kitchen worktops
- Manufacturing expansion joints in parquet flooring and false joints
- Cutting chipboard to size
- Improved safety thanks to unique kickback stop
- The integrated kickback stop reduces the risk of injury from kickback when sawing or plunging the tool into the workpiece. It can be manually deactivated, for example when working without a guide rail on uneven material. The advantage: The kickback stop is automatically reactivated the next time the saw is switched on.
- Exceptional torque
- The concentrated torque of our plunge-cut saw enables work progress at up to twice the speed with an increased saw blade service life. Our new generation of saw blades impresses users when combined with maximum cutting performance and perfect cutting quality.
- Exact cuts, even at an angle
- The TSC 55 enables precise work. The cutting edge from 90° to 47° remains unchanged even when the saw swivels. Transparent sliding viewing window and the additional markings for the starting and end point provide a good view of the saw blade.
- Angle setting from -1° to 47°
- The angles 0° and 45° can be selected directly using the locking positions. Undercuts are also possible with the extended adjustment option from -1° to 47°.
- Perfect cuts reduce the need for reworking
- With the clip-on splinter guard in combination with the guide rail, it is even possible to saw on both sides without virtually any splinters.
- Maximum flexibility
- The slimline housing allows users to make cuts up to the edges and in close proximity to the wall (12 mm).
- Precise and healthy working with a system
- Combined with our guide rails, a wide range of saw blades, the adapted extraction system, saw table, angle stop and splinter guard, we offer a top-class sawing system.
- FastFix saw blade changing system
- Always adapted to the working material. The FastFix spindle stop makes it extremely easy to change the saw blade. The correct saw blade is fitted in just a few steps and the sawing speed is adapted to the material.
- Low-dust mobile working
- We have two ways of protecting health: Whether with a dust collection bag or an extractor with Bluetooth® automatic switch-on – the Festool extraction system ensures virtually dust-free work.
- Greater power and performance
- The lithium-ion batteries and the brushless EC-TEC motor with maximum efficiency provide maximum cutting performance and exceptional durability.
- Tool Weight (kg): 4.6 kg (with 1 battery)
- Battery Voltage (V): 18 V / 36 V
- No Load Speed (rpm): 2,650 rpm - 3,800 rpm / 5,200 rpm
- Saw Blade Diameter (mm): 160 mm
- Cutting Depth (mm): 0 mm - 55 mm
- Cutting Depth at 45° (mm): 43 mm
- Dust Extraction Connection Diameter (mm): 27 mm / 36 mm
- Bevel Angle Range (°): -1° to 47°
- Battery Capacity (Ah): 5.2 Ah
- Power Source: Cordless
- Motor Type: Brushless
- Battery Type ie. Lithium-ion: Lithium Ion
- TSC 55 KEB Plunge Cut Saw
- Fine Tooth 160 mm Saw Blade
- Dust Bag
- WAF 5 Hex Key
- 1 x Splinterguard
- Systainer³ SYS 5 M 437
- Battery sold separately
- Charger sold separately
- Tool Manual