Alpha UNFCT78 7/8" x 14" UNF Taper Carbon Steel Tap
Frequently Purchased Together
This item: Alpha UNFCT78 7/8" x 14" UNF Taper Carbon Steel Tap $48.00
Price for Selected Items:
- Alpha Carbon Hand Taps are precision manufactured in Europe to ISO529 standards.
- Carbon Hand Taps are general purpose taps suitable for hand and machine operation, and are suitable for production use.
- 2N Tolerance for optimum thread fit that balances fastener performance, manufacturing, economy and convenience.
- Suitable for use in Steel, Aluminium, Copper, Brass etc.
- Always use lubricant. Click here for our range.
TAPER taps have a lead of eight threads and are used as a starting tap in difficult or high precision holes. Alpha Taper taps can be identified by the single ring on the shaft near the driving square.
- Diameter: 7/8mm
- Pitch: 14mm
- Overall length: 80mm
- Shaft Diameter: 18mm
- Drive Square: 14.5mm
- Tapping Drill Size: 20.50mm