Frequently Purchased Together
This item: Alpha UNCCB1-14 1-1/4" x 7" UNC Bottoming Carbon Steel Tap $125.00
Price for Selected Items:
- Alpha Carbon Hand Taps are precision manufactured in Europe to ISO529 standards.
- Carbon Hand Taps are general purpose taps suitable for hand and machine operation, and are suitable for production use.
- 2N Tolerance for optimum thread fit that balances fastener performance, manufacturing, economy and convenience.
- Suitable for use in Steel, Aluminium, Copper, Brass etc.
- Always use lubricant. Click here for our range.
BOTTOMING taps have a lead of two threads and are used when tapping blind holes. Usually preceded by a taper or intermediate tap. Alpha bottoming taps can be identified by their plain shaft, they have no rings on the shaft near the driving square.
- Diameter: 1 1/4mm
- Pitch: 7mm
- Overall length: 125mm
- Shaft Diameter: 22mm
- Drive Square: 18mm
- Tapping Drill Size: 28.00mm