Frequently Purchased Together
This item: Alpha MCHI300 30mm x 3.5mm MC Intermediate HSS Tap $240.00
Price for Selected Items:
- Alpha HSS Hand Taps are precision manufactured in Europe to ISO529 standards.
- HSS Hand Taps are general purpose taps suitable for hand and machine operation, and are suitable for production use.
- 2N Tolerance for optimum thread fit that balances fastener performance, manufacturing, economy and convenience.
- Suitable for use in Steel, Aluminium, Copper, Brass etc.
- Always use lubricant. Click here for our range.
INTERMEDIATE taps have a lead of four threads and are used in most general purpose applications. Alpha Intermediate taps can be identified by the two rings on the shaft near the driving square.
- Diameter: 30mm
- Pitch: 3.5mm
- Overall length: 125mm
- Shaft Diameter: 22mm
- Drive Square: 18mm
- Tapping Drill Size: 26.50mm