Alpha MCHB120 12mm x 1.75mm MC Bottoming HSS Tap
Frequently Purchased Together
This item: Alpha MCHB120 12mm x 1.75mm MC Bottoming HSS Tap $26.95
Price for Selected Items:
- Alpha HSS Hand Taps are precision manufactured in Europe to ISO529 standards.
- HSS Hand Taps are general purpose taps suitable for hand and machine operation, and are suitable for production use.
- 2N Tolerance for optimum thread fit that balances fastener performance, manufacturing, economy and convenience.
- Suitable for use in Steel, Aluminium, Copper, Brass etc.
- Always use lubricant. Click here for our range.
BOTTOMING taps have a lead of two threads and are used when tapping blind holes. Usually preceded by a taper or intermediate tap. Alpha bottoming taps can be identified by their plain shaft, they have no rings on the shaft near the driving square.
- Diameter: 12mm
- Pitch: 1.75mm
- Overall length: 75mm
- Shaft Diameter: 9mm
- Drive Square: 7mm
- Tapping Drill Size: 10.20mm