Alpha CUNFHI38 3/8" x 24" UNF Intermediate HSS Tap
Frequently Purchased Together
This item: Alpha CUNFHI38 3/8" x 24" UNF Intermediate HSS Tap $25.95
Price for Selected Items:
- Alpha HSS Hand Taps are precision manufactured in Europe to ISO529 standards.
- HSS Hand Taps are general purpose taps suitable for hand and machine operation, and are suitable for production use.
- 2N Tolerance for optimum thread fit that balances fastener performance, manufacturing, economy and convenience.
- Suitable for use in Steel, Aluminium, Copper, Brass etc.
- Always use lubricant. Click here for our range.
INTERMEDIATE taps have a lead of four threads and are used in most general purpose applications. Alpha Intermediate taps can be identified by the two rings on the shaft near the driving square.
- Diameter: 3/8mm
- Pitch: 24mm
- Overall length: 63mm
- Shaft Diameter: 7mm
- Drive Square: 5.5mm
- Tapping Drill Size: 8.50mm